Over the three days of the conference, held at the centre of one of the largest biomass fibre baskets in the world, there will be many opportunities to learn more about the industry in British Columbia as well as the latest global trends in fibre supply, sustainability, products, technology, policies and other drivers of the future bioeconomy.
June 15-17, 2016 Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
As the biomass industry continues to evolve, so does Canada’s largest bioenergy conference. In 2016, we will be taking a look at the transformation of the industry as it combines legacy sectors such as pellets and CHP with new technologies and innovative thinking to create new product pathways and integrated systems that lead the way to a sustainable low carbon future.
- An Industry in Transition: Global Bioenergy Sector Overview
- Fibre Challenges and Opportunities
- Biomass Sustainability: 2020 and Beyond
- Pellets: Shifting Fibre Baskets, Shifting Markets
- Partnerships in Bioproducts
- Technology and Innovation
Call for Papers will be issued in September 2015
What you’ll find at BioEnergy 2016:
- An international lineup of presenters and bioenergy experts
- The largest biomass trade show in Canada
- An international partnerships forum and dedicated business-to-business meeting opportunities
- Pre-conference and post-conference industry tours
- The best social and business networking opportunities in the industry